100% Trade-In Policy on Allfour Strings Instruments
Effective June 1, 2018
There has never been a better time to “Step-Up” to your next instrument! Allfour Strings is devoted to your musical development from your first beginning instrument to the eventual instrument of your dreams. We know how important your equipment is in producing the best sound possible. As you grow musically, you will undoubtedly need an instrument that can grow with you. We encourage you to take advantage of our Trade-In Program. Whether it is from a 1/4 size to a 1/2 size or from an advanced instrument to a professional instrument, we offer you a generous trade-in credit for your current instrument:
SAMUEL & ANDREAS EASTMAN
Instruments and Outfits
Up to 100% of your original purchase price can be used as Trade-in Credit, which may be used towards up to 50% of the purchase price of a new Eastman instrument/outfit at Allfour Strings!
Trade-In Terms and Conditions:
- You must have purchased the original instrument or outfit directly from Allfour Strings.
- Trade-in credit may only be applied to the purchase of the same type of instrument (violin, viola, cello, bass).
- Trade-in credit from multiple instruments may not be combined.
- Trade-in credit may not be used toward the purchase of some highly discounted instrument special offers.
- May not be combined with any other discount or promotional offer.
- A depreciation fee may apply if the instrument has had serious damage such as cracks.
- Allfour Strings reserves the right to change all policies anytime at Allfour Strings’ sole discretion and to refuse a trade-in due to excessive wear, damage, or any other condition at Allfour Strings’ sole discretion.
- Trade-Ins must be processed within 30 days of purchase to qualify.